We're Hiring: Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst
Swappa is a human-powered marketplace for buying and selling used mobile technology. Nearly $60M in mobile tech was bought and sold by our users in the last year.
The Digital Marketing Analyst role will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data across multiple digital channels, creating actionable recommendations and reports, and serving as the primary analytics lead for the marketing, sales and support teams.
We are a small, but mighty team of distributed, remote employees. This is a remote, work from anywhere, role that requires a lot of self-direction and accountability.
The ideal candidate must be able to not only report on data, but to develop meaningful and actionable insights from any dataset.
- Analyze and report on the performance of new and existing marketing channels, including website traffic, email, earned and paid acquisition, brand campaigns and PR
- Provide data insights and recommend improvements to optimize marketing goals, campaign spending, and user experience across digital channels
- Help determine where we can most effectively spend marketing dollars to drive customers efficiently; monitor and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and ad spend
- Create, manage and execute persona driven A/B and multivariate testing for various web based initiatives
- Monitor and analyze competitive performance to help inform marketing strategy
- Develop insights to inform swappa.com content strategy, social media tactics and push tactics to further identify/engage key audiences and to expand our reach and conversions
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Must have an analytical and consultative MARKETING mindset that goes beyond reporting
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Google Tag Manager in an ecommerce environment
- Expertise with mining insights using data analysis and platforms like Microsoft Excel and Super Metrics; working knowledge of social media reporting tools like SimplyMeasured and Facebook Insights helpful
- Self-directed, collaborative with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and deliverables
- Remote, US based only; Preference given to Kansas City area candidates
We’re looking for someone who can own the marketing analysis role on a cross-functional team of developers, marketing, support and others to deliver work that put our users first. We’d love to talk with you if you’re a committed and dependable digital marketing analyst with solid ecommerce experience.