April is officially over, which means it’s time for our monthly sales recap. To help our users know which phones are in high demand, we’ve put together the top ten selling phones from last month. The Apple iPhone 7 is holding onto the number one spot, while the Apple iPhone SE made the list for the first time in months. Only two Android phones made the list in April – the Samsung Galaxy S7 and the S8. With the exception of the iPhone X, average prices for the top selling phones are well under $500.
Here are the best selling used phones and average prices from April 2019.
- Apple iPhone 7 with an average price of $253
- Apple iPhone 6S with an average price of $171
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus with an average price of $334
- Apple iPhone 8 with an average price of $402
- Samsung Galaxy S7 with an average price of $146
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus with an average price of $489
- Apple iPhone X with an average price of $626
- Samsung Galaxy S8 with an average price of $261
- Apple iPhone SE with an average price of $136
- Apple iPhone 6 with an average price of $127
Buy and sell your used phone on Swappa
No matter which generation or model you prefer, Swappa is a great place for people to sell their used phones and make some extra cash, or for buyers who are looking to replace their phone for a better price.
Safety, simplicity, and the human factor make Swappa better. Remember, sellers don’t pay fees on Swappa and buyers only pay a small fee for devices over $50. Either way, everyone saves money on Swappa vs eBay.