With October now well behind us, it’s time once again for Swappa’s monthly sales recap. Not only is it fun to see which phones are the most popular on Swappa, but it also helps you see which phones are in high demand and the current going rate for anyone interested in buying or selling their gently used phone.
Here are the Swappa marketplace’s best selling used phones for the month of October 2019, along with average selling price for each.
Top Selling Phones on Swappa
- Apple iPhone 7 – $209 (avg price)
- Apple iPhone X – $487 (avg price)
- Apple iPhone 8 – $332 (avg price)
- Apple iPhone 6S – $136 (avg price)
- Apple iPhone XS Max – $708 (avg price)
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus – $287 (avg price)
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus – $399 (avg price)
- Apple iPhone XR – $516 (avg price)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – $202 (avg price)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 – $116 (avg price)
For the seventh month in a row now, the iPhone 7 is holding onto the number one spot. It makes sense as it’s an affordable iPhone that has must-have features like water resistance and lightning quick fingerprint sensor. Only two Android phones have made the list for October — the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S7, holding on for dear life in spots #9 and #10.
Buy and sell your used phone on Swappa
No matter which generation model you prefer, Swappa is always the best place for people to sell their used phones and make some extra cash. Whether you’re looking you’re a buyer looking a cheap replacement or newer phone at a better price.
Safety, simplicity, and the human factor make Swappa a no-brainer when it comes to shopping for your next phone. And if you’re looking to find the best deals in your area (and avoid shipping) Swappa Local is the newest way to find devices in your neighborhood for local pickup. For more details on Swappa Local, read our blog post here.