We’re kicking the new year off by sharing some of our sales and pricing data from January 2019. If you’re familiar with Swappa, you know that you can find a great deal on a used phone at any time when you shop the Swappa marketplace.
In 2019, prices of used Android phones and iPhones have never been better. In fact, if you take a look at our iPhone Pricing page, you can see that many phones are less than $300. For our favorite picks of phones less than $300, check out our latest blog.
Let’s jump into the stats from last month. Here are the best selling used phones and average prices from January 2019.
- Apple iPhone 7 with an average price of $276
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus with an average price of $356
- Apple iPhone 6S with an average price of $188
- Apple iPhone X with an average price of $670
- Samsung Galaxy S7 with an average price of $155
- Samsung Galaxy S8 with an average price of $283
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus with an average price of $527
- Apple iPhone 8 with an average price of $446
- Apple iPhone SE with an average price of $152
- Apple iPhone 6 with an average price of $138
Buy and sell your used phone on Swappa
No matter which generation or model you prefer, Swappa is a great place for people to sell their used phones and make some extra cash, or for buyers who are looking to replace their phone for a better price.
Safety, simplicity, and the human factor make Swappa better. Remember, sellers don’t pay fees on Swappa and buyers only pay a small fee for devices over $50. Either way, everyone saves money on Swappa vs eBay.