For the first time in months, the iPhone 6s is not the top selling phone on Swappa. After Apple unveiled three new iPhones last month, tech enthusiasts jumped on the opportunity to upgrade their device – and sell their old phone in the meantime. That means the top selling phone on Swappa in September was… the iPhone X.
Apple also revealed they will be discontinuing the iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, and 6S Plus models. While this is bad news for bargain shoppers hoping to snag a good deal on these older models from Apple, it’s not all bad. Here’s why: you can still find all these models right here in the Swappa marketplace – and for a great price.
Let’s look back on the top selling used phones and average prices from September, 2018.
- Apple iPhone X with an average price of $739
- Apple iPhone 7 with an average price of $327
- Apple iPhone 6s with an average price of $211
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus with an average price of $413
- Apple iPhone SE with an average price of $169
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus with an average price of $606
- Apple iPhone 6 with an average price of $151
- Samsung Galaxy S7 with an average price of $189
- Apple iPhone 8 with an average price of $519
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus with an average price of $281
Buy and sell your used phone on Swappa
No matter which generation or model you prefer, Swappa is a great place for people to sell their used phones and make some extra cash, or for buyers who are looking to replace their phone for a better price.
Safety, simplicity, and the human factor make Swappa better. Plus, sellers don’t pay fees to Swappa. When you buy, you sometimes pay a small fee that is included in the sale price. Either way, everyone saves money over eBay.