For the second month in a row, the iPhone X is the top selling used phone on Swappa. In September, Apple revealed they will be discontinuing the iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, and 6S Plus models. While this is bad news for bargain shoppers hoping to snag a good deal on these older models from Apple, it’s not all bad. Here’s why: you can still find all these models right here in the Swappa marketplace – and for a great price.
Two phones are new to the top selling list – the Google Pixel 2 and the Google Pixel 2XL. The Pixel 3 was released last month, and it’s clear people are upgrading to the new device and selling their old Pixel phones on Swappa.
Let’s look back on the full list of the top selling used phones and average prices from October, 2018.
- Apple iPhone X with an average price of $711
- Apple iPhone 7 with an average price of $306
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus with an average price of $387
- Apple iPhone 6s with an average price of $205
- Google Pixel 2XL with an average price of $450
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus with an average price of $567
- Apple iPhone SE with an average price of $107
- Apple iPhone 6 with an average price of $146
- Apple iPhone 8 with an average price of $493
- Google Pixel 2 with an average price of $420
Buy and sell your used phone on Swappa
No matter which generation or model you prefer, Swappa is a great place for people to sell their used phones and make some extra cash, or for buyers who are looking to replace their phone for a better price.
Safety, simplicity, and the human factor make Swappa better. Plus, sellers don’t pay fees to Swappa. When you buy, you sometimes pay a small fee that is included in the sale price. Either way, everyone saves money over eBay.