November was a busy month for Swappa – with Black Friday, Cyber Monday and holiday shopping in full swing, hundreds of devices found new homes last month. In case you missed it, we joined the Black Friday fun by creating an animated gif – using phones and gravy… a natural pairing. Check out a behind the scenes look at the gravy gif to learn why we poured gravy on phones.
Now that November is over, it’s time for our monthly sales recap. The top selling phone on Swappa last month was the iPhone 7, knocking off the iPhone X from the number one position. However, the iPhone X continues to be a top selling device on Swappa – especially since Apple revealed they will be discontinuing the iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, and 6S Plus models. While this is bad news for bargain shoppers hoping to snag a good deal on these older models from Apple, it’s not all bad. Here’s why: you can still find all these models right here in the Swappa marketplace – and for a great price.
Let’s look back on the full list of the top selling used phones and average prices from November, 2018.
- Apple iPhone 7 with an average price of $291
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus with an average price of $385
- Apple iPhone X with an average price of $713
- Apple iPhone 6s with an average price of $206
- Google Pixel 2XL with an average price of $447
- Apple iPhone SE with an average price of $160
- Samsung Galaxy S7 with an average price of $177
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus with an average price of $562
- Apple iPhone 6 with an average price of $145
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus with an average price of $260
Buy and sell your used phone on Swappa
No matter which generation or model you prefer, Swappa is a great place for people to sell their used phones and make some extra cash, or for buyers who are looking to replace their phone for a better price.
Safety, simplicity, and the human factor make Swappa better. Plus, sellers don’t pay fees to Swappa. When you buy, you sometimes pay a small fee that is included in the sale price. Either way, everyone saves money over eBay.