The shortest month of the year is officially over, which means it’s time for our monthly sales recap. To help our users know which phones are in high demand, we’ve put together the top ten selling phones from last month — if you’re familiar with Swappa, you know that you can find a great deal on a used phone at any time on the Swappa marketplace.
Here are the best selling used phones and average prices from February 2019.
- Apple iPhone 7 with an average price of $260
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus with an average price of $338
- Apple iPhone 6S with an average price of $179
- Samsung Galaxy S8 with an average price of $274
- Samsung Galaxy S7 with an average price of $149
- Apple iPhone X with an average price of $650
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus with an average price of $506
- Apple iPhone 8 with an average price of $428
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with an average price of $350
- Apple iPhone 6 with an average price of $133
Buy and sell your used phone on Swappa
No matter which generation or model you prefer, Swappa is a great place for people to sell their used phones and make some extra cash, or for buyers who are looking to replace their phone for a better price.
Safety, simplicity, and the human factor make Swappa better. Remember, sellers don’t pay fees on Swappa and buyers only pay a small fee for devices over $50. Either way, everyone saves money on Swappa vs eBay.