Please note: Swappa discontinued the Boneyard in 2018. However, you can find the original announcement below.
Introducing the Boneyard, for buying and selling all (other) things mobile, including broken phones, flashed phones, parts and accessories.
Swappa’s primary marketplace is for buying and selling fully functional, ready to activate mobile devices.
The Boneyard is for buying and selling mobile items not eligible for sale in Swappa’s primary marketplace. If it’s related to mobile devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets, and wearables) and legal you can probably buy and sell it on the Boneyard.
Examples of items allowed to be sold in the Boneyard:
- Buy / sell a phone or tablet with a cracked screen and/or water damage in the Damaged Devices section.
- Buy / sell replacement parts for an iPhone 5 in the Parts & Accessories section.
- Buy / sell a case and sd card for a mobile device in the Parts & Accessories section.
- Buy / sell a phone flashed for a pre-paid carrier such as Cricket or Page Plus in the Flashed Phones section.
- Buy / sell a portable Wi-Fi hotspot such as Verizon Jetpack or Sprint Mi-Fi in the Other Devices section.
- Buy / sell an old feature phone or flip-phone in the Other Devices section.
Examples of items NOT allowed to be sold in the Boneyard:
- No lost or stolen devices on Boneyard.
Please note: Swappa is dedicated to making the Boneyard a safe place to buy and sell, but Swappa does not review and approve all Boneyard posts.
Read more here:
- About the Boneyard: http://swappa.com/boneyard/about
- Boneyard Rules: http://swappa.com/boneyard/rules
Thanks for using Swappa!