Swappa users know that buying a used smartphone is a great way to save money. Millions of people visited Swappa in 2018 and many bought a fully functional, gently used phone at a fraction of the retail price. Android phones were some of the top selling devices on Swappa last year and now that 2018 is over, we’re here to report back on the sales. Here are the top selling used Android phones on Swappa in 2018.
Best selling used Android phones of 2018
The Samsung Galaxy S7 was the top selling used Android phone in 2018! Other Samsung Galaxy and Google phones filled out the rest of the list.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 with an average price of $216
- Google Pixel 2 XL with an average price of $559
- Samsung Galaxy S8 with an average price of $393
- Google Pixel with an average price of $522
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with an average price of $526
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with an average price of $252
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus with an average price of $417
- Samsung Galaxy S6 with an average price of $143
- Google Pixel XL with an average price of $274
- Google Pixel 2 with an average price of $482
Overall, hundreds of thousands of people bought used iPhones and used Android phones on Swappa in 2018. No matter which generation or model you prefer it’s clear that buying gently used can save you money.
Buy and sell your used phone on Swappa
Swappa is a user-to-user marketplace for gently used technology. Safety, simplicity, and the human factor make Swappa better.
Remember, sellers don’t pay fees on Swappa and buyers only pay a small fee for devices over $50. Either way, everyone saves money on Swappa vs eBay.