MEID stands for Mobile Equipment Identifier and is a unique identifier for a mobile device. MEID is a form of ESN (Electronic Serial Number).
MEID numbers also have multiple formats, MEID HEX and MEID DEC. The HEX value is a mix of letters and numbers and the DEC value is all numbers.
Swappa generally uses and asks for the MEID HEX, which looks something like this: A1000017F1000D
WikiPedia article for MEID: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Equipment_Identifier
- How can I check my ESN / IMEI / MEID to ensure it's clean?
- How do I find my device's ESN / IMEI / MEID number?
- Why should I not share my ESN / IMEI / MEID publicly?
- What is an ESN / IMEI / MEID and why is it important?
- Does Swappa guarantee the results of the ESN Check service?
- What does whitelist(ed) and blacklist(ed) mean?
- What is an IMEI number?
- What is an MEID number?