MEID stands for Mobile Equipment Identifier and is a unique identifier for a mobile device. MEID is a form of ESN (Electronic Serial Number).
MEID numbers often have multiple formats, MEID HEX and MEID DEC. The HEX value is a mix of letters and numbers and the DEC value is all numbers.
When an MEID is request, Swappa generally uses and asks for the MEID HEX, which looks something like this: A1000017F1000D
For more information on the MEID, please visit this Wikipedia page.
- How can I check my ESN / IMEI / MEID to ensure it's clean?
- How do I find my device's ESN / IMEI / MEID number?
- Why should I not share my ESN / IMEI / MEID publicly?
- What is an ESN / IMEI / MEID, and why is it important?
- Does Swappa guarantee the results of the ESN Check service?
- What does whitelist(ed) and blacklist(ed) mean?
- What is an IMEI number?
- What is an MEID number?