Swappa is a marketplace for buying and selling used mobile technology. Nearly $60M in mobile tech was bought and sold by our users in 2016. We are a small, but mighty team of distributed, remote employees. This is a remote, work from anywhere, role that requires self-direction and accountability.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for the strategy and the creation of engaging marketing campaigns and messaging for multi-channel distribution and measurement.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills and is able to develop content that provides value to our user base. You should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand.
- Shape and execute data-driven marketing campaigns that engage Swappa’s growing community of buyers, sellers, and the general public
- In collaboration with design, produce high-quality content for social, email and the Swappa blog
- Maintain editorial calendar, create and schedule social media posts, and engage in meaningful conversations around the Swappa brand
- Optimize content for engagement, campaign initiatives, and SEO
- Analyze and report on the performance of new and existing marketing channels, including email, brand campaigns, and PR
- Help determine where we can most effectively spend social marketing dollars to drive customers efficiently; monitor and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and ad spend
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Proven work experience as a community and/or content manager; preferably for an ecommerce or B2C environment
- Editorial mindset and the ability to build content for varying personas
- Must have experience building and improving mail segmentation groups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience reporting on and improving metrics for social and content campaigns
We’re looking for someone who can own the community and content management role on a cross-functional team of developers, marketing, support, and others to deliver work that put our users first. We’d love to talk with you if you’re a committed and dependable marketing campaign manager with proven experience.