The Top 5
The top-selling devices for the month of January on Swappa:
- Apple iPhone 5S (Verizon) average sale price: $342
- LG Nexus 5 (Unlocked) average sale price: $275
- Apple iPhone 5 (Verizon) average sale price: $211
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 (Verizon) average sale price: $222
- Apple iPhone 5S (AT&T) average sale price: $325
The exact same devices on the top 5 as last month just a slightly different order. All seeing slight drops in the average prices ranging from the Nexus 5’s $5 drop up to the more sizable $37 drop in the January’s best seller, the Verizon Apple iPhone 5S.
Google really knew what they were doing releasing the Nexus 6 as a higher price point, as a result the over 2-year-old Nexus 5 is simply refusing to lose resale value.
St. Valentine’s Day Shopping?
Don’t forget to check out Swappa for a reasonably priced current and last generation gently used devices. If you have a significant other who loves music or always seems to be filling their iPhone up, check out the prices on the 64 and 128 GB models from last season: Apple iPhone 5S
Trying to free yourself and your loved ones from expensive cellphone contracts in the new year? Check out the extensive offerings of GSM Unlocked devices to ease your transition: Swappa – Unlocked