The Apple iPhone 6 still reigns supreme for best selling used phones on Swappa. However, there was a bit of shifting on the list in May. The Apple iPhone 5S dropped to the 4th position on our tip 5 list, replaced by the iPhone 7. The Galaxy S7 Edge makes an appearance at the number 5 spot on our list following a great month for Samsung devices in April.
Top 5 used phones on Swappa in April 2017:
- Apple iPhone 6, average price of $249
- Apple iPhone 6S, average price of $355
- Apple iPhone 7, Plus, average price of $673
- Apple iPhone 5s, average price of $134
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, average price of $373
Thank you for continuing to use and support Swappa.
Swappa helps you save money on your cell phone bill
Team Swappa is always hard at work to make buying and selling used mobile devices more affordable, more convenient and more safe. We want to help everyone save money on their technology.
We’ve recently added some new content to the blog to help more people save money by teaching others how a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) + MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) combo can help them drastically cut costs. If you’re looking for ways to reduce the cost of your monthly cell phone bill, then these posts are for you.
Read Swappa’s newest articles on saving money on your cell phone bill:
- First, read up on what an unlocked phone is and how it can help you
- Then, read up on how you can bring your BYOD devices to carriers called MVNO’s
- Finally, read our article on how to use BYOD’s + MVNO’s to help cut your cell phone bill every month.