The Holidays are finally upon us and last-minute shoppers looking to buy some tech from the Swappa marketplace, you’re probably wondering how much time you have to receive your gifts before the ever looming Christmas deadline. In this post we’ll be covering the last days to ship using some of the more popular courier services.
Remember, Swappa sellers are all required to ship out devices 2 days after receiving payment from the buyer. Although sellers are allowed to use their preferred courier (FedEx, UPS, US Postal Service, DHL, etc.), it can make it tricky if you’re hoping to receive a package before December 25th (Christmas Day). Here’s a quick list of shipping deadlines for the most commonly used couriers.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines 2019
United States Postal Service
- USPS Retail Ground – Dec. 14
- First-Class Mail Service – Dec. 20
- Priority Mail Service – Dec. 21
- Priority Mail Express – Dec. 23
- UPS Ground – Dec. 13
- UPS 3-Day Select – Dec. 19
- UPS 2nd Day Air – December 20
- UPS Next Day Air – December 23
- FedEx SmartPost – Dec. 9
- FedEx Home Delivery – Dec. 16
- FedEx Ground – Dec. 16
- FedEx Express Saver – Dec. 19
- FedEx 2Day – Dec. 20
- FedEx 3Day Freight – Dec. 19
- FedEx 2Day Freight – Dec. 21
- FedEx 1Day Freight – Dec. 23
- FedEx Overnight – Dec. 23
- FedEx SameDay – Dec. 25
Of course, these dates don’t account for any unforeseen delays due to inclement weather. That means the sooner you buy, the sooner the seller ships. Again, don’t forget to factor in the two days sellers have to ship out the device you purchased on Swappa, and you should have a better idea of what your final shopping deadline looks like.
This also means there’s till plenty of time to do your holiday shopping on Swappa. With the lowest prices of the year, there’s never been a better time to buy new-ish tech than right now. To get started browsing all our holiday deals, visit the Swappa marketplace using the button below.