Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

PhoneCheck reports

KEITH S. on Swappa
KEITH S.

I really appreciate the corporate sellers who use PhoneCheck software to verify the functionality and structural integrity of their phones. I always favour those sellers even if they charge a bit more, because I know there is an excellent chance I can trust the quality of the merchandise.

I read on the PhoneCheck website and in some articles reviewing PhoneCheck that it is easy to generate a full report about each phone with no special effort by the seller. Here is what one reviewer wrote on the Techlicious website:

¨Phonecheck allows sellers to share a Device History Report, which offers potential buyers comprehensive information about a used device's status.¨ (link: https://www.techlicious.com/blog/phonecheck-can-tell-if-a-phone-is-locked-lost-or-stolen/)

I asked for this report from the last seller I purchased from, but they said they ¨weren´t able¨ to do this.

I would like Swappa to set an expectation that sellers would upload the report onto the purchase page upon a buyer´s request at the time of sale. If the seller charges extra for this service (I can order a limited report online from PhoneCheck using the device IMEI for USD $5), so be it.

This information is too valuable to just be allowed to go to waste.

I hope Swappa staff will comment here about this.

Micro B. on Swappa
Micro B.

I agree 100%.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply