Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Questions

Anonymous

Which is better x, xr or xs

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Hey there!

I'd personally go with a used iPhone XS if I wanted a cheap iPhone that could last me a while, but all three used iPhones you mentioned are great in their own way! Here's a rundown of each to help you decide.

iPhone X The iPhone X is the oldest iPhone on your list -- but it's still a great choice for anyone who wants a modern-looking iPhone with a phenomenal screen, good camera, gesture-driven UI, and Face ID. The iPhone X has a stunning 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display that makes images, text, and video appear life-like. It also has a great dual 12MP rear camera with 28mm wide-angle and 52mm telephoto lenses. However, the iPhone X is powered by the A11 Bionic chip and backed by 3GB of RAM. This means it can power through everyday games and apps, but it isn't the best choice if you need the very fastest iPhone or want to play the latest games. But since it's the oldest iPhone on your list, prices have fallen quite a bit, with current prices starting at around $250 in February 2022.

iPhone XR The iPhone XR is a year newer than the iPhone X, which means it packs a newer and faster A12 Bionic chip. This makes it better for gaming and demanding apps. It also has a slightly larger, 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display. But this screen isn't quite as sharp as the 5.8-inch screen on the iPhone X, and it's based on LCD tech rather than OLED tech, so you don't get the same level of colors or contrast as you would on the older iPhone X. The iPhone XR also takes a slight step back in the camera, with only a single 12MP rear camera. If you're able to look past those minor trade-offs, the iPhone XR is a great phone at a great price -- with prices currently starting around $260.

iPhone XS The iPhone XS was released at the same time as the iPhone XR, and is one year newer than the iPhone X. The iPhone XS is built around the Apple A12 Bionic chip (just like the XR) and pairs it with a 5.8-inch Super Retina OLED display just like the one on the iPhone X. This means you get the premium screen from the iPhone X and the fast processor from the iPhone XR. The iPhone XS also has a dual 12MP camera array with 26mm wide-angle and 52mm telephoto lenses. Despite all these features, prices are still great, starting at around $290 in February 2022.

All these iPhones are great, but I'd personally recommend making the jump to the XS.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.