Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

where do i take my surplus of old dead and some still usable iphones and smart phones for quick cash exchange? locally.

james w. on Swappa
james w.

i have a large amount of old iphones and samsung tablets and phones. need to sell for best price and dont want to mail out... need money same day.i am in wa state. is there a local shop that could help ? thanks.

Anonymous

i tried the robotron machine at targets and it glitched out. was able to render funds from i item and that took an hour.

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Swappa Staff

Hey there, James. Welcome to Swappa!

You probably already know this, but Swappa gets you the most money for your used phone. In general, Swappa gets you about twice as much money as a trade-in or buyback program and three times as much as those clunky trade-in machines. And if you live in one of the 43 supported metros, you can buy and sell locally using Swappa Local.

Swappa only allows users to buy and sell fully functional phones. So if you have a broken phone you want to sell, we recommend seeing how much it costs to repair, getting it fixed at a local repair shop, and then selling it.

This thread has been locked by Swappa

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply