Listing sneakers on Swappa is quick, easy, and our fees are so low, you won’t want to sell your shoes anywhere else.
Please note: an iPhone or iPad is required for sneaker authentication. The Swappa Shoes app is currently only available for iOS devices. An Android app is coming in 2024.
The Swappa Sneaker Selling Process
Here’s a quick overview of how to sell your shoes on Swappa. If you don’t already have a Swappa account, you’ll need to register and connect it to your PayPal account.
- Find your shoes in our catalog using the search bar or by browsing the catalog.
- Click the ‘Sell’ button.
- Fill out a short listing creation form that includes the shoe size, condition, description, price, and ship from location.
- Upload photos of your sneakers
- Authenticate your shoes through the Swappa Shoes App
Once your sneakers are authenticated, your listing is live and will be available for purchase.
You’ll find a series of screenshots of the sneaker listing process below.
Who Can Sell Shoes on Swappa?
Anyone can sell sneakers on Swappa. All you need is an iPhone or iPad for the shoe authentication process and a PayPal account. We plan on having an Android app available in 2024.
What Sneakers Can I List on Swappa?
Swappa currently offers Nike sneakers and will be expanding into brands like Adidas.
- New or Used: Your sneakers don’t have to be in New condition in the original box or Deadstock. Used sneakers can be listed on Swappa as long as they have no major material defects like holes, tears, or significant stains.
- Shoes for All Ages: We have sneakers for the whole family. Look for TD (Toddler) and GS (Grade School) sneakers to up your kid’s shoe game.
- Can’t Find Your Shoes? If you can’t find your sneakers on Swappa, contact our support team and we’ll help you get your listing started.
Why Sell Sneakers on Swappa?
- Low Fees: Pay a shockingly low sale fee of 3% + the PayPal transaction fee to sell your sneakers. Swappa beats the socks off its competitors when it comes to our fees.
- Support by Real People: Swappa’s human support team will answer your questions quickly; usually within a few minutes.
- App-based Authentication: There’s no need to ship your shoes to a 3rd party authenticator. You can authenticate your sneakers during the listing process and ship them directly to the buyer. The Swappa Shoes app is currently available for iOS and will be available for Android in 2024.
- Buyer Pays for Shipping: Sneaker buyers on Swappa pay a flat $15 to the seller to cover the cost of shipping.
- Large Audience: Get your sneaker listings in front of our community of passionate buyers and sellers.
Are You a Shoe Seller?
If you own a shoe reselling business that has a large stock of sneakers you’d like to list on Swappa, contact us at [email protected] to get access to powerful listing tools that will speed up the listing creation process.