Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Charged twice for 1 phone

Jonathan B. on Swappa
Jonathan B.

I attempted to purchase a phone. I was charged by the seller and PayPal. I got my refund for the PayPal payment. The second payment is still pending from my account I haven't hear from the seller no email or nothing. Also I'm posting this from a second account because my first account was deactivated I guess by Swappa. Starting to seem like a scam plus I'm out $400. The seller is Nona phones out of Florida the phone was and 11 pro max

Rob D. on Swappa
Swappa Staff

Please email in with the listing or sale code for your device to [email protected] and we can assist in further detail.

Thank you.

Anonymous

Ya te devolvieron? A mí ha pasado lo mismoõ

Anonymous

im literally going through the same thing did you get your refund or did the issue get solved?

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.