Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Why i still have to pay Tax in FL?

mohsen a. on Swappa
mohsen a.

why i still have to pay taxes while my address in Florida.

Rob D. on Swappa
Swappa Staff

Hello,

Due to legislation changes in many states, Swappa is now required by law to calculate, collect, and remit sales tax for transactions destined to states where marketplace facilitator taxes apply. We keep a list of these states on our primary taxes page here, and any taxes we collect are properly passed to the appropriate state by Swappa.

Please understand that these changes are out of our control as we are required to operate within the laws and regulations for all states here in the US.

More information about this can be found on our taxes page, as well as our FAQ page here. Please let us know here if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.