Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Does USPS always take this long?

Anonymous

Shows that my phone was received into Georgia's USPS facility on October 27 and the ETA was Nov 3. It only departed the USPS facility in Georgia today and it's been a full week. It's supposed to come to Los Angeles. 2 to 5 business days is a straight up lie!

Rob D. on Swappa
Swappa Staff

Please email in with the listing or sale code for your device to [email protected] and we can assist in further detail.

Thank you.

Eric N. on Swappa
Eric N.

Just curious if you had any luck? I’m in the same boat where I’m two days past the estimated delivery date.

Allyson C. on Swappa
Allyson C.

I'm in the same boat and I sent out a missing mail to USPS to check. I'll add an update if anything happens. I'll loop in Swappa after USPS starts their search for a few days.

Eric N. on Swappa
Eric N.

I’ll chime back in since I did end up receiving my item finally from usps. It ended up taking a week longer than initially estimated but all worked out in the end.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.