Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Other Online Payments

AnonymousWebHacker W. on Swappa
AnonymousWebHacker W.

The website seems great to me, I have known it for a long time, let's say more than 4 years, however, I have never been able to buy from it :(

Would it be too much of a hassle to add other traditional payment methods? Visa, mastercard, Cryptocurrencies ?

Rob D. on Swappa
Swappa Staff

Hello,

You are able to pay with a credit or debit card for sellers that offer the ability to purchase using Stripe. To find these sellers you will need to search for the device you wish to purchase. At the top of the listings available are filter options. Click the link that says MORE FILTERS. Under more filters to the right will be ACCEPTS STRIPE.

Thank you for choosing Swappa.

Cameron N. on Swappa
Cameron N.

How to Swappa Sellers enable Stripe as a payment option? Is that something that is invite-only, to high-volume Swappa Sellers?

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.