Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Help with the sale

Josef B. on Swappa
Josef B.

Hi, everyone. Advice on how not to make a mistake with the first sale ? What kind of photos to take? How many pieces? I will be very glad if you can help me to understand the newbie ?

Brad B. on Swappa
Brad B.

Make sure to not reveal any important numbers e.g. the IMEI number. Take pictures of the screen and any damage including scuffs. Include only things that will be in your shipping box. Make sure the IMEI is clean before releasing it as long as it's financially workable to check every single IMEI. If it is not expect returns you must recompensate. Do include the item selling number in a picture if it is that exact device. My knowledge is Buyer.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.