Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

How to claim the 3-month Mint Mobile offer?

Anonymous

I just bought a Pixel 6a and selected the Mint Mobile 3-month offer that was included. Well, I've received the phone but have yet to receive any information about how to claim the Mint Mobile offer--no email, no real or virtual SIM card, no explanation, and no responses to my requests for information.

Any ideas about how I should proceed?

Deana S. on Swappa
Deana S.

I have the same problem. I just got mine today but nothing else. And I see that no one has replied to your comment and it's been up since June 23rd. Did you ever get it resolved, did anyone contact you?

Swappa

Hello - If you've still not received your Mint Mobile promo SIM card, please reach out to us at [email protected] for assistance. Please provide a link to your purchase in the email.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.