Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

buyer claims non-delivery of shipped item.

xahop t. on Swappa
xahop t.

Hello everyone,

I recently sold an item on swappa and shipped it using a well-known courier company. However, the buyer has reported that they never received the item. I've checked the tracking information on the courier company's website and it shows that the item was delivered.

I've contacted the courier company and they say they delivered it to the correct address( https://sitgesenvyrealty.com/ ). I'm not sure what to do next. Has anyone had a similar experience with a package delivery using a courier service for their website sales? How did you resolve the issue with the courier company? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Rob D. on Swappa
Swappa Staff

Hello,

Please email in at [email protected] and reference the sale code of your sale

Anonymous

What delivery courier did you use, if i may ask? It most likely has to do with the delivery service you used.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.