Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

How to block suspicious accounts from buying?

Raul F on Swappa
Raul F

Is always suspicious when you see recent accounts (less than a week) opened on swappa and asking to lower prices with bad grammar. Not all of them may be fake but as a seller I want to protect myself and set filters on who can buy. where on swappa are implemented those kinds of filters?

omegarazor @XDA on Swappa
omegarazor @XDA

I've never seen filters of these types. I usually make a statement in the sale listing that " I don't haggle over prices, if you are interested subscribe to the listing and you will be notified of price changes." When I see posts asking to change price; I just ignore the posts. Real buyers will watch a listing and wait for the price they want then buy. At least in my experience, that's what I see.

Billy O. on Swappa
Billy O.

I also wish this was an option. So tired of listing something and immediately getting bombarbed with messages from new users asking to lower the price and promising they'll buy right now.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply