Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

What does the Phonecheck checkmark mean when placed on certain iPhone listings?

Faraz D. on Swappa
Faraz D.

i'm mainly asking to figure out if it means any listing with that checkmark passes all of Phonecheck's tests? specifically, due to Phonecheck's new device repair history check, can i be confident that an iPhone listing on Swappa with the Phonecheck logo has all genuine Apple parts? does every single listing's IMEI number get run through Phonecheck, or does the seller have to choose to use phonecheck? seems like a new feature of swappa to partner with Phonecheck, but there is almost no information on what it means to have that certification on a listing

Jenna O. on Swappa
Jenna O.

I had the same question. It appears to be a 3rd party that vets phone condition using checklists.

From the site - still not tons of details, but it's helpful: "Full Comprehensive Test (2 min) including: Wifi Bluetooth, GPS ChargePort and Battery Front and Back Camera (Including Flash) Video Recorder Ear Speaker, Loud Speaker, Mic, Headset Digitizer and LCD Memory and SD card slot Proximity and Accelerometer Test Call IOS – FingerPrint Sensor and iCloud Status"

Source: https://www.phonecheck.com/device-certification#:~:text=PhoneCheck%20Certification,is%20in%20100%25%20working%20condition.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply