Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

misleading description

Anonymous

Hello, My very first experience with Swappa was not a pleasant one. I purchased a phone and the seller sent me a question asking if the address I provided was a forwarding address. I use my work address, so I don't have packages stolen from my home porch. The seller sent me a refund less $8.82. They said, “A 4% fee will be issued for incorrect address orders, please make sure the address is correct before placing your order". I feel I didn't give them an incorrect address; I gave them a different address from where I live. They messaged me that "we charge a 4% PayPal fee as stated in our description for orders that we need to cancel or incorrect or forwarding addresses." Nowhere in their description does it say, "forwarding address".

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply