Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Swappa should require the FULL model #

Robert M. on Swappa
Robert M.

I have delved into the rabbit hole of buying a used iPhone and have discovered that a useful piece of information is missing from nearly every listing. the full model number! For example, I see the iPhone 11 Model number listed is A2111 which is a USA model but that only tells part of the story of the device. There is also the model info number of MWLL2LL/A (which is exactly what I am searching for) which tells me that this phone is a FACTORY UNLOCKED model which is sold by Apple, has 256 GB and is Black (I really don't care the color for my phone search, but that is the info for that model number). While I am searching for a TRUE Factory Unlocked model, I find myself having to ask sellers to check their phone listed for that info, which I feel takes the sellers time to check, and my time to ask. By having this simple requirement provided, it could help a lot of people, and sales etc. by giving us ALL the info about the phone listed. What do others think about adding this requirement to a listing?

Robert M. on Swappa
Robert M.

I have found out that this additional info I am referring to is called MPN or Manufacturer Part Number. That extra information is very valuable when looking to buy a used iPhone.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.