Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Sell your iPhone faster!

S F. on Swappa
S F.

Dear sellers, From personal observation and actual discussion with other buyers, I can tell you the #1 question we want answered ASAP is BATTERY HEALTH! This is not a subjective assessment (“the battery works great”) but a real number shown as a percentage when you go to Settings—>Battery—>Battery Health.

If you post a photo of the display showing this screen, your customers can see right away and don’t have to post the question and wait for your response. Saves us all time!

This number helps us as buyers determine for ourselves the value of the phone. For some, it’s not a priority but for others it is important. I’m really surprised Swappa doesn’t require it as an element of the listing along with condition and capacity.

D.A.M. on Swappa
D.A.M.

I hear ya. And, my next phone for sale on here will have that pic too.

Everglade Electronics LLC on Swappa
Everglade Electronics LLC

Agreed- we use software that displays the battery health and a lot of other info about the phone. Saves a lot of time not having to set up the phone to the point you can see BH on the screen.

Martin R. on Swappa
Martin R.

How to show the battery health on a factory reset Pixel phone? All that show when turning phone on is the "Welcome to your Pixel" get started screen with a battery charge level in the upper right.

Mandi O. on Swappa
Mandi O.

Ok so I’m trying to sell 2 phones and it’s still pending I did everything I saw to do and I don’t know what else to do to sell the products

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply