Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Broken screen

Anonymous

I don't know who is the best at fixing my Samsung a10e phone

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Hey there! First off, I'm sorry to hear about your broken phone screen. A cracked screen is never fun, so getting it fixed quickly is important in order to prevent further damage. Fortunately, most local repair shops are adequately equipped to handle cracked screen repair.

Looking at average Galaxy A10e repair prices, screen replacement typically costs between $80-160, depending on where you get it fixed.

But before sending it off for repair, you may also wish to consider getting a replacement instead. You can currently get a used Galaxy A10e on Swappa for about the same price as it costs to fix your broken phone. Alternatively, you could use this as an opportunity to upgrade to an unlocked Galaxy S10 for not much more.

If you end up choosing to repair your existing phone, you can a find a local repair shop near you through the Swappa Repair Network. Our nationwide directory features over 2,400 local repair shops all around the country. In order to be listed on Swappa repair network, all shops must offer at least a 30-day guarantee on their work.

Anonymous

google whatever your phone is repairs in your area. Then read reviews

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply