Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Creating an ad.

Mark C. on Swappa
Mark C.

Is there a way to rearrange the photos once I have uploaded them?

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Hey there, Mark!

Rearranging your listing photos is easy, and can either be done when creating a new listing or after your listing is approved.

• New Listings: You'll be prompted to upload verification photos. After uploading your images, just drag and drop them into your desired order before clicking to the next step.
  • Existing listings: You can rearrange photos at any time by navigating to the listing you want to edit under your active listings in your Swappa account. Under actions, select “Upload Photos.” From there, drag and drop to reorder photos.

You can read more about listing verification photos on the Swappa FAQ:

Mark C. on Swappa
Mark C.

Thanks Will, but that method doesn't seem to work for me. When I click on a photo and drag it to where I want it to appear the system simply duplicates the photo it doesn't change the order. Perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Interesting. I just tested it on my desktop and my Android phone, and it appears to work for me.

Please make sure that when you're dragging the photos, you're clicking and dragging from the 6-dot indicator in the top-right portion of the image thumbnail rather than the rest of the thumbnail.

If this doesn't work, I'd suggest logging out and logging back in again and/or clearing your browser cache. If it's still having issues after that, trying in a different browser.

Hope this fixes the issue!

Mark C. on Swappa
Mark C.

That was the key, Will. Thank you. I was clicking and dragging them by the middle of the photo instead of the little grid in the corner. It worked fine this time thank you very much!

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Great! Thanks for following up; I'm glad to hear that it worked when clicking and dragging from the drag handle.

I've gone ahead and updated the associated FAQ entry since I'm fairly confident that others have encountered the same issue.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply