Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Note 10 plus unlocked

Toby Wayne T. on Swappa
Toby Wayne T.

Wanting to purchase a note 10 plus my service provider is Straight Talk. But with all the changes that straight talk is making right now my current phone (Samsung S9+) that was working just fine stopped working on March 1st and so I don't want to run into that problem again. I really like the Note 10 plus I just don't want to get one and it not be compatible with Straight Talk network any help would be greatly appreciated.

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Hey there Toby!

First off, sorry to hear that Straight Talk's recent shift away from legacy 3G fallback means that your old S9+ can no longer connect to their network.

That said, I am glad to see that you are looking into an unlocked replacement. Buying an unlocked phone with broad network band compatibility gives you the highest likelihood that your phone will work on your network of choice for a good amount of time.

As for the Note 10 Plus, I believe this is a great choice when it comes to overall network compatibility (as long as you get the unlocked SM-N975U1 variant). This model should offer hardware compatibility with Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile -- as well as MVNOs that rely on these networks (such as Straight Talk).

Learn more about Unlocked Note 10 / Note 10 Plus network compatibility on the Swappa blog: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 compatibility guide

Toby Wayne T. on Swappa
Toby Wayne T.

Ok great thank you so much

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply