Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

need Phones with 2 Physical Sim Card Slot

Anonymous

hi Team, Could you please help me to find out any phones having Two Physical Sim Card Slot support AT&T network

Anonymous

Looking for phones under < $150

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Hey there!

First off, thank you for looking on Swappa! Dual SIM isn't too common on most common phones available for sale in the US. However, if you look hard enough, you can find a few!

Staying within your current budget, I think your best bets could possibly be the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T.

I've owned a OnePlus 6 ever since mid-2018, and it's been a great phone for me ever since. It has Dual SIM support (Nano SIM) with dual stand-by. Although it isn't (officially) compatible with Android 12, it's quite fast even in 2022 and has more than enough features for my needs!

If you want something a bit newer, I'd suggest looking at other Unlocked OnePlus Phones as well, since most of them have Dual SIM functionality. However, they may be slightly over your specified $150 budget.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply