Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Looking for Budget Android 12 Phone

Anonymous

I am looking for an android phone with certain specifications, but feel a bit overwhelmed with the choices available in your website. I was wondering if you can help me narrow it down so I can quickly make the purchase. These are the requirements that I am looking for in the phone:

-Operating System: Android 12 (not android 11 or lower) -DUAL SIM -MicroSD Card Slot -64GB-128GB Standard Internal Storage -4G (5G not necessary) -unlocked -Budget Phone $250-$300 Range

Appreciate your help in this matter and thank you.

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco
Featured

Hey there! First off, thanks for considering Swappa for your next smartphone!

I think that for most people looking for a cheap Android phone, Samsung Galaxy phones and Google Pixel phones are probably the safest choices. However, there are plenty of Galaxy phones and quite a few Pixels, so it can be a bit hard to find the perfect phone.

Unfortunately, even with so many options from Samsung and Google, it is going to be tough to find one that meets all of your requirements simultaneously -- namely having both Dual SIM and a Micro SD slot. I may be mistaken, but from what I recall, Samsung Dual SIM phones allow you to choose between Single nano SIM + Micro SD or Dual nano SIM with no Micro SD card. And Google Pixels don't have Micro SD card support at all.

If you're okay with getting a phone that allows you to choose between Dual SIM and Micro SD card support, I'd look for a Dual SIM variant of the Note 9, S10, S20 FE:

And if you don't mind ditching the Micro SD card slot, take a look for a Dual SIM variant of the Galaxy Note 10

su x. on Swappa
su x.

Samsung Galaxy A54, OnePlus Nord N20, Google PIxel 6A, motorola and etc. https://pctechtest.com/best-android-phones

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.