Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

iphone 8 plus

Anonymous

my connecting to charge my phone has a hard time making connection to charge my phone how much would it cost to repair

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Hey there, Ronald! I'm sorry to hear about your iPhone 8 Plus's charging port issues!

But before even considering repair, I wanted to make sure you've already tried a different charger and cable. Often times the phone's fine, and a faulty cable or power brick is actually at fault.

If you're still having charging issues after trying a different charging brick and cable, you can check out average iPhone 8 repair prices using the Swappa Repair Calculator.

Using the Repair Calculator, I see that it currently costs around $80 for charging port repair at shops listed in the Swappa Repair Network directory.

Although an $80 charging port repair is certainly cheaper than getting a replacement iPhone (starts around $200 in March 2022 ), this may also be a great excuse to get an upgrade.

The iPhone Xr currently starts around $250, or you can even upgrade to the iPhone 11 for about $335. Both are newer and faster than the iPhone 8, have bigger screens, and use Apple's newer gesture-driven UI with Face ID.

Hope this helps!

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply