Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Phone

Anonymous

My phone screen is not working I need help fix it for cheap

Rome D. on Swappa
Rome D.

I need help my screen not working

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Hey there, Rome. Sorry to hear that your phone screen isn't working!

Phone screens can break for a variety of reasons. Figuring out exactly what's broken plays will help you determine how much it costs to repair.

In order to get a better idea of what repair involves, could you please tell us a bit more: What phone do you have? Is the screen cracked, or does the display simply not turn on? Did the device have any other issues aside from the screen?

Regardless of which phone you own and exactly what's wrong, screen repair usually only makes sense on relatively modern devices with high resale values. If you've got an older phone, it's generally cheaper to pick a replacement instead.

Fortunately, you can use the Swappa Repair Calculator to figure out how much repair costs and whether you should repair or replace your broken phone. If repair is a better option, the Swappa Repair Network will help you find a qualified local repair shop near you. And if you'd rather get a replacement or upgrade, you should browse our wide selection of cheap iPhone and cheap Android phones.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply