Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

iphone

Yvette R. on Swappa
Yvette R.

I have first net service. Not sure what type of iPhone I need to buy. I was able to use an iPhone that I have set up with Verizon on my first net account so can I use any unlocked or ATT phone?

Thanks.

Yvette

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Swappa Staff

Hey there, Yvette! Thanks for finding your way onto our forums!

From what I can see, FirstNet is owned and operated by AT&T and thus uses AT&T's network infrastructure. As a result, phones that work on AT&T should also work on FirstNet.

This means that you can either buy an Unlocked iPhone or you can get an AT&T Phone.

Personally, I would recommend buying unlocked, since that gives you the freedom to change networks whenever you'd like -- including to smaller MVNO providers, which often deliver cheaper cell phone plans while providing access to the same networks.

Hope this helps!

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply