Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

This holiday season, "thank it forward"

Swappasaurus

It's that time of year when the hustle and bustle of the holiday season can feel overwhelming.

Sometimes, you just gotta stop and give thanks. We’re grateful for you, the Swappa community. Whether you’ve just bought your first laptop, sold 35 phones and game consoles or have been with Swappa since the beginning -- thank you.

Have a buyer or seller you want to thank? Leave a note to thank it forward and make someone’s day.

Amyn64 on Swappa
Amyn64

I have always have very positives experiences buying and selling here. My current phone was bought here and I was very happy. Thanks to all!!

Rebecca M. on Swappa
Rebecca M.

Michael L. WLB811 did he absolute best to get a phone out to my dad who was stranded when his phone repair person got COVID.

It meant the world to be able to reach him, while he was recovering too!

Thanks Michael!

Exchange on Swappa
Exchange

My buying and selling experience has always been phenomenal on Swappa! Thank you all and Happy Holidays.

LVGN @XDA on Swappa
LVGN @XDA

To all from whom I’ve purchased and to all that have purchased from me. I’ve have excellent experiences on both ends and for that I say thank you.

Thanks to Swappa too.

Msgriffintou on Swappa
Msgriffintou

I’m very thankful for my family and good friends, health, and strength! And most of all grateful to have trustworthy people like swappa! Love you all and be blessed and mask up!!

Rebecca H. on Swappa
Rebecca H.

I really love Swappa since my daughter introduced me to this site. Purchased my phone here last year and very happy with it and saved so much. Thank you Swappa for this shopping experience.

Dennis R. on Swappa
Dennis R.

I have always had fantastic transaction experiences on swappa.com . I personally want to thank new seller @Jason D. IXQ768 for a recent purchase I made from him of an iPhone Xs. His condition description was 'good' and he mentioned that the iPhone was 'near mint' and he was absolutely right. Beautiful iPhone, great price, fast shipping and excellent communication. Extremely satisfied. I recommend swappa to everyone.

The swappa tagline definitely holds true: No junk, no jerks.

joseph l. on Swappa
joseph l.

Thank you MR. BV K. thank you

Christian R. on Swappa
Christian R.

I’ve sold Nexus phones here in the past and had great experiences doing so. I would have never done that before the launch of Swappa so thank you for making me more comfortable with selling my devices.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply