Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Swappa Comment Notifications

Chris A. on Swappa
Chris A.

Does Swappa have a way to be notified via text message when someone comments on a listing? Because I have commented on many posts and it truly takes days, most of the time, for the sellers to respond. If it sent them a text message somewhere along the lines of "A potential buyer has inquired about your Swappa listing, please get back to them as soon as possible", would be SO helpful. I feel as if it would be a game changer instead of just simply sending an email notification. Am I alone on this or do other feel the same way?

Blue Max Computers on Swappa
Blue Max Computers

Swappa sends an email with each comment to the Seller. So, it is probably a good indication of how the seller will respond in the future if they do not post a response Comment within a few hours.

Samuel D. on Swappa
Samuel D.

Does Swappa still do this? I got no email for a comment I received a few days ago.

Rob D. on Swappa
Swappa Staff

Hello,

If you are having issues receiving emails from Swappa on any type of communication, please email in to [email protected] and provide a link to your Swappa account profile or the email that is tied to your account. With this information we can look into your issues more throughly.

Also before sending this email, please make sure to check your email's spam/trash folder in case your email provider designates emails from Swappa to go directly there.

Thank you for enjoying Swappa.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply