Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Just upgraded to iPhone 12... Now what?

Anonymous

I just upgraded to an iPhone 12 from my old iPhone X. (Thanks for the deal, Swappa!) What can I do on my new-to-me phone?

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

First off, congrats on the upgrade... And thank you for finding a great deal here on Swappa! The iPhone 12 is a phenomenal phone, and I think you chose wisely.

Now, getting to your question: The first thing you'll notice is the updated design. With slimmer bezels and flat edges, the iPhone 12 is sleeker and even more streamlined than the 11, XS, and X.

The next thing you'll notice is the speed. The A14 Bionic in the iPhone 12 is fast... really fast. This means you'll be able to do heavy multitasking and play intensive 3D games without even a hint of slowdown.

Then, there's the battery life. That A14 chip is built using TSMC's advanced 5nm process, which means you get more battery life than you'd expect for a phone this size.

And you can't forget about the camera, which supports advanced features like Deep Fusion with Night Mode, Portrait Mode with Advanced Bokeh and Depth Control, Portrait Lighting, and Smart HDR 3. Oh, and video's also great since the iPhone 12 can capture detailed 4K video at up to 60 FPS, or 4K Dolby Vision HDR video at up to 30 fps.

Finally, there are a bunch of additional quality of life features like the Ceramic Shield front face (more durable glass), better water resistance (6 meters for 30 minutes), 5G connectivity for faster browsing and downloads, MagSafe and Qi Wireless Charging, and much more.

Austin N. on Swappa
Austin N.

I love the MagSafe leather case and wallet on my 12. Easily my favorite feature, despite not being a 'tech' thing on the phone. MagSafe charging is wicked good, too.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply