Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Is iPhone 12 Pro worth the extra money?

Anonymous

I'm thinking of buying an iPhone 12, but I’m not sure if I should get the iPhone 12 Pro instead. Is the iPhone 12 worth buying, or should I upgrade to the iPhone 12 Pro?

Which iPhone 12 should I buy?

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro are very similar phones. They're both powered by the 6-core A14 Bionic chip, and they both have the same 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED screen. They also look and feel nearly identical, with the same dimensions and only minor differences in build quality.

The main advantage on the iPhone 12 Pro is the camera. The iPhone 12 has a dual 12 MP camera with wide-angle and ultrawide lenses, whereas the iPhone 12 Pro packs a triple 12MP camera with wide-angle, ultrawide, and telephoto lenses.

For most people, the iPhone 12 is the better value. It gives you most of the benefits at a substantial savings, especially if you’re buying here on Swappa. But if you’re looking to take some of the very best smartphone photos, make sure to get the Pro model instead.

[Learn more about how the two phones stack up in our iPhone 12 review, then browse the best iPhone 12 deals]

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply