- Sunday Chat with the 'Guys: Swappa
Swappa is a great site for the selling and buying of used devices. In an interview with Ben, the founder and coder of Swappa, In the interview, Ben tells us about what he set out to achieve with Swappa and about safety.
- How to sell your old iPad so you can buy the new iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3!
wappa is a marketplace that allows you to quickly and easily list your iPad for sale in just a few minutes. Since prices are based on what other users are buying them for, it makes values a little more reasonable.
- How to Avoid Accidentally Buying a Stolen Phone
Swappa and Glyde, other online destinations for buying used phones, also have policies and safeguards in place for buyers.
Fox WPMT (TV)
- Tech Report: Tips on Selling Your old iPhone
Get the most money selling your old iPhone on Swappa...
- Swappa adds support for buying, selling and trading Google Glass, but will Google allow it?
While going through eBay might have sufficed to this point, anyone who’s used the online marketplace knows dealing with their obnoxious fees and one-sided favoritism can be a pain. Thankfully Swappa has decided to step in and be a better middle man.
The company has announced that you can now buy, sell and trade Google Glass through their website.
- Swappa Launches Boneyard; Buy and Sell Accessories, Broken Devices, and More
Swappa is XDA’s official marketplace for buying and selling gently used mobile devices because it has earned the trust of the community.
- Swappa Boneyard opens up for accessories, busted phones
The Boneyard is as it sounds — a place where phones of all shapes, sizes, and usability go to find new life. In addition to busted devices, you’ll find cables and other mobile related items.
- Sell your broken and damaged mobile devices through the Swappa Boneyard
Swappa, one of our favorite destinations for buying and selling smartphones, has opened up a brand new section. Called Boneyard, it’s a place for you to help get rid of your broken and damaged mobile goods.
Read more: http://www.androidguys.com/2014/06/20/sell-broken-damaged-mobile-devices-swappa-boneyard/#ixzz35EXq6dd4
Follow us: @androidguys on Twitter | AndroidGuys on Facebook
- Swappa is the place to find lightly used smartphone, tablet and smartwatch gems
If you are tired of high eBay fees and meeting strangers for Craigslist transactions, then check out Swappa for some great values on high quality mobile gear.
- Don’t Smash the Past: This OnePlus One promotion is a bad idea
Sell it on Swappa. OnePlus wants you to smash your phone in lieu of $298. Did you know that a lot of the phones accepted by OnePlus’s Smash promo actually sell for a lot more on Swappa? ... You’d actually turn a profit if you sold your current phone on Swappa and used that cash to buy a OnePlus One.
- Swappa – “In the talks”
- How to sell your old Android device
Swappa is a dedicated mobile device marketplace with strong quality assurance on device sold.
- How To Buy a Used Smartphone Without Getting Screwed
Swappa also verifies each listing so there's a lower chance of someone trying to con you. You can do many things to ensure you don't buy a stolen phone, but if you do, good luck getting your money back on eBay and Craigslist!
- Swappa expands to wearables, get your gently used futuristic watches now
Swappa, a marketplace of gently used smartphone and tablets, recently started expanding its offerings to smartwatches, which are becoming a norm in the world of technology.
- Swappa vs eBay: The epic standoff
All in all, eBay is great for getting deals on tech, but you never really know what you’re getting, and auctions are a hassle. If you want to buy a used Android phone quickly, easily and cheaply, Swappa is the place to do it.
- Trade your devices with Swappa.com
Swappa provides a good and genuine atmosphere where buyers or sellers can interact in a controlled environment to trade Android devices.
- How To Resell Your Used Tablet for Cash
as well as a website called Swappa which specializes in person-to-person sales of used tablets and smartphones. If you want to get the most money for your device, selling it yourself takes out the middleman and will give you a higher price.