Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Need advice on new phone choice!

TJ J. on Swappa
TJ J.

Hello! I am seeking some advice or suggestions on which phone I should buy next. I want the smallest phone possible (something like the iPhone Mini or smaller?), but I need the phone to take great indoor photos (of small objects), and I prefer android.

I have had many phones, and in my opinion, nothing is as good as the Google Pixel for close up indoor photos of metal objects. But I really love Samsung and the software that it runs much better (I HATE my new Pixel 6 pro!). The Samsung photos are acceptable on the 2x models, but weak on the 8 and previous. I have had Pixel 3, 3a, 4, 6pro, Samsung 7, 8, and others, but I really want a smaller phone. Any suggestions?

Ebrahim A. on Swappa
Ebrahim A.

You love Samsung and small phones well check out Samsung S10e. Pretty much the same specs with the camera and video on the original S10 phones.

Isaiah R. on Swappa
Isaiah R.

Well if your willing to shell out some cash then you could get options like the S22 or maybe the flip 3. I’ve used both cameras and paired with the software it’s overall a really great experience.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.