Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Screen protector for S22 Ultra

Anonymous

What screen should I buy for my pr-ordered phone S22 Ultra? It really needs a screen protector because Samsung is not providing one. My option is the Gadgetshieldz screen protector https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/samsung-galaxy-s22-ultra-screen-protector-screen-guard.html what are your suggestions?

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

I don't own an S22 Ultra myself, so I can't speak from personal experience. But before purchasing any screen protector, I'd recommend looking for user reviews indicating whether or not the ultrasonic fingerprint reader and S-Pen still work as expected after the screen protector is applied.

That said, I would hope that most S22 screen protectors are designed with these considerations in mind!

Anonymous

Thanks for the response, I did see reviews of this Gadgetshieldz screen protector, and one of my friends said it doesn't affect the fingerprint sensor, and also it can self-heal scratches so I was interested in this!

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.