Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Need help

Desiree C. on Swappa
Desiree C.

How much to fix a cracked screen for this phone

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Hey there Desiree,

Sorry to hear about the cracked screen. But don't worry -- a broken screen doesn't have to be the end for your phone!

What type of phone do you own? Screen repair prices can range from around $70 to over $300 depending on which phone you have and where you live.

For the most part, screen repair only really makes sense for newer phones because repair can sometimes end up costing more than getting a replacement. So if you own an older phone, you're probably better off getting a cheap iPhone or used Android phone instead.

Fortunately, the Swappa Repair Calculator makes it easy to figure out whether you're better off getting it fixed or getting a replacement! Just select your phone and what's wrong with it, and the repair calculator will give you a repair cost estimate and tell you how much your current phone is worth once repaired.

Hope this helps!

Vermont Phone Repair on Swappa
Vermont Phone Repair

Most cracked screen phone repairs are less than $200 and take only 30mins to 1 hr. Very much worth getting fixed.

Christa G. on Swappa
Christa G.

I need to know how much i can get a HDMI replacement on my ps4???

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.