Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Not sure which iPhone 12 to buy?

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Used iPhone 12 prices are the lowest they've ever been! That means that right now is the perfect time to save money on a cheap iPhone 12. But with 4 different models at 4 different price points, how do you pick which model to buy?

To make things a little easier, we've broken down how the iPhone 12 stacks up against the iPhone 12 Pro, Pro Max, and mini. So if you're still on the fence and don't know whether the Pro model is worth the extra cash, be sure to check out our guide:

Now, we want to hear from YOU! Which iPhone 12 do you think is best? Do you think the added camera features and storage options make the iPhone 12 Pro worth it? Does the 6.7" Super Retina XDR display on the iPhone 12 Pro Max justify its price? Or are you more a fan of the mini? Let us know which iPhone 12 is your favorite and why!

Larry G. on Swappa
Larry G.

I am considering the iPhone 12 Pro. It seems to be a good fit for me. The size is right and it's cheaper than a new iPhone 13 pro.

Giftrative C. on Swappa
Giftrative C.

I tend to agree that Larry G. iPhone 12 Pro Max is an excellent phone, and this is more similar than different... But if budget isn't the primary concern, you might as well go with the newer, faster model.

The way I see it, you get a few key advantages by going with the iPhone 12 Pro Max:

Newer and faster A15 Bionic Chip Pro Motion (120 Hz high refresh rate display) for smoother scrolling and gaming Slightly better battery life Improved camera features include Cinematic Mode with Rack Focus for video and Photographic Styles for images IF you want to know [url=https://giftrative.com/product/apple-iphone-12-pro-max/]iPhone 12 Pro max price[/url] click here.

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.