Your browser does not support JavaScript.To fully experience our site, please enable it.

Facebook pixel

Tips and techniques

Jennifer B. on Swappa
Jennifer B.

Hi! I'm new! I'm open to any tips and techniques that anyone has to offer! This is the first time I have joined a cite like this.

Will Verduzco on Swappa
Will Verduzco

Hi Jennifer! First off, welcome to Swappa!

I'm sure others will chime in with their own recommendations, but one of my favorite things is seeing how prices change over time!

Whether you're buying or selling, it's important to do so at the right time -- so you can save more and make more. Swappa makes finding the right time easy by providing in-depth price history data.

Let's say you're looking to buy an iPhone 11. Click "Buyer's Guide" at the top to go to the iPhone 11 Buyer's Guide. If you scroll down a bit, you'll find a price graph that shows how prices have changed over the last 6 months.

Generally, prices tend to drop when a new model is launched -- but this isn't always the case. So make sure to check that price history!

Post your own reply to get in on the discussion...

Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links.

Get Help, Fast

Email

[email protected]

Need help with a listing or a sale?

Submit Help Request

Helpful Links

Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes... That's really fast

Cart, Full of Deals

Your cart is empty :(

Login for Deals

Forums, Start a Thread

Forums, Reply

Cookies

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to our use of cookies to enhance your experience.