We're Hiring: Front End Django Developer
Swappa is a human-powered marketplace for buying and selling used mobile technology. Nearly $60M in mobile tech was bought and sold by our users in the last year. We are a small, but mighty team of distributed, remote employees. This is a remote, work from anywhere, role that requires a lot of self-direction and accountability.
The Front End Django Developer role will be responsible for creating and implementing good looking, easy to understand, user-facing functionality. Your goal will be to improve commerce through good implementation. The ideal candidate must be able to implement good looking, usable interfaces from specs or from scratch.
- Implement efficient functionality using Django and web technologies
- Translate high-level ideas into usable interfaces
- Implement wireframes and designs as responsive layouts
- Help design and implement A/B tests
- Work within design guidelines to create simple page layouts
- Django proficiency
- Bootstrap experience
- Ecommerce experience is a plus
- Familiarity of browser inconsistencies
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Django (1.8) and Python (2.7)
- HTML, CSS and Bootstrap (v3)
- Git, GitHub
We’re looking for someone who can work with a cross-functional team of developers, marketing, support and others to deliver work that puts our users first. We’d love to talk with you if you’re a committed and dependable developer, preferably with ecommerce experience.
Apply now >> https://swappa.wufoo.com/forms/x7nqmv11uojv4u/