The Top 5
The top-selling devices for the month of October on Swappa:
- Apple iPhone 5S (Verizon) average sale price: $392
- LG Nexus 5 (Unlocked) average sale price: $284
- Apple iPhone 5S (AT&T) average sale price: $356
- OnePlus One (Unlocked) average sale price: $369
- Apple iPhone 5 (Verizon) average sale price: $253
You can definitely tell people are continuing to upgrade their iPhones, and Nexus users are preparing for the arrival of the Nexus 6. The Nexus 5 appears to have steady staying power as the average price has only dropped a dollar from last month when it came in at number three on our top sellers.
If you love the DROID brand, but aren’t ready to make the jump to the new Turbo, be sure to check out deals on last season’s here: Droid
With the release of Google’s new additions to the Nexus series at much higher than expected price points, the market value of last year’s iterations are holding steady, so be sure to get a listing created if you want to get your used Nexus 5 or Nexus 7 sold. Remember Swappa is the best place to sell your old phone, here’s why.